Welcome to my site, thanks for visiting!
Ok, first off, my name is not actually Carmen Sandiego. Sorry! But I am a Carmen, a Mrs., and the last name Neville just doesn’t have a catchy theme song. I’m sure all the Carmen’s in the world endured a lot of “Where in the world is…” lines growing up just as I did!
Anyway, I’ve always been fascinated by the culinary world, and started making recipes when I was about 14 (they were not very good!) luckily, with practice, I have improved. My love for beer came about on a trip to Hobart, Tasmania in July 2009 on a visit to the historic Cascade Brewery – established in 1824 – where I had a tour, a tasting paddle, and a bowl of stout ice cream at their stunning location. I have enjoyed sharing my love of quality food and local craft beer through this venture and look forward to continuing to do so.
Here’s what I’ve been up to lately in the world of food and beer;
- Previously a member of the CAMRA Alberta Executive Team.
- Advisor for the inaugural #YYCBeerWeek.
- Recognized for my contributions to the Alberta craft beer industry by the Alberta Small Brewers Association.
- Beer Judge at the 2017 Calgary International Beerfest.
- Recently had the lucky job as a #CSFoodie Judge at the Calgary Stampede!
- Encouraged people to attend the Calgary Stampede on CTV National.
Want to get in touch? Contact me!
Photo Credit: Stephanie Arsenault